More tests with USING INDEX replident and dropped indexes

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: More tests with USING INDEX replident and dropped indexes
Date: 2020-05-22 03:50:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

While working on some other logical decoding patch recently, I bumped
into the fact that we have special handling for the case of REPLICA
IDENTITY USING INDEX when the dependent index is dropped, where the
code handles that case as an equivalent of NOTHING.

Attached is a patch to add more coverage for that. Any thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
logidec-index-v1.patch text/x-diff 20.6 KB