A comment fix

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A comment fix
Date: 2020-05-11 01:16:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello.

I happened to notice a wrong function name in the comment of
XLogReadDetermineTimeline.

* The caller must also make sure it doesn't read past the current replay
* position (using GetWalRcvWriteRecPtr) if executing in recovery, so it

The comment is mentioning "replay position" and the callers are
actually using GetXLogReplayRecPtr to check TLI and target LSN. The
comment was written in that way when the function is introduced by
1148e22a82. The attached fixes that.

The function GetWalRcvWriteRecPtr is not called from anywhere in core
but I don't think we need to bother removing it since it is a public
function.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
a_comment_fix.patch text/x-patch 920 bytes