Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installed in Program Files

From: Victor Wagner <vitus(at)wagner(dot)pp(dot)ru>
To: Ranier Vilela <ranier(dot)vf(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installed in Program Files
Date: 2020-05-07 05:10:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

В Wed, 6 May 2020 21:23:57 -0300
Ranier Vilela <ranier(dot)vf(at)gmail(dot)com> пишет:

> The perl is:
> Win32 strawberry-perl 5.30.1.1

This perl would have problems when compiling PL/Perl (see my letter
about week ago), but it have no problems running various build scripts
for Postgres. I'm using it with MSVisualStudio 2019 and only unexpected
thing I've encountered is that it comes with its own patch.exe, which
doesn't like unix-style end-of-lines in patches (but OK with them in
patched files).