Possible cache reference leak by removeExtObjInitPriv

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Possible cache reference leak by removeExtObjInitPriv
Date: 2020-04-17 06:18:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello.

Recently a cache reference leak was reported then fixed [1].

I happened to notice a similar possible leakage in
removeEtObjInitPriv. I haven't found a way to reach the code, but can
be forcibly caused by tweaking the condition.

Please find the attached.

regards.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/BYAPR08MB5606D1453D7F50E2AF4D2FD29AD80@BYAPR08MB5606.namprd08.prod.outlook.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_aclchk_cacheref_leak-1.patch text/x-patch 689 bytes