Re: Do not check unlogged indexes on standby

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>
Cc: Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Do not check unlogged indexes on standby
Date: 2020-02-05 21:27:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2019-Sep-11, Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 7:10 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie> wrote:
> > The patch has been committed already.
>
> Oh, wait. It hasn't. Andrey didn't create a new thread for his largely
> independent patch, so I incorrectly assumed he created a CF entry for
> his original bugfix.

So, I'm confused. There appear to be two bugfix patches in this thread,
with no relationship between them, and as far as I can tell only one of
them has been addressed. What was applied (6754fe65a4c6) is
significantly different from what Andrey submitted. Is that correct?
If so, we still have an open bug, right?