Re: Global temporary tables

From: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Philippe BEAUDOIN <phb07(at)apra(dot)asso(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Konstantin Knizhnik <knizhnik(at)garret(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: Global temporary tables
Date: 2020-02-01 11:49:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

this patch was marked as waiting on author since the beginning of the
CF, most likely because it no longer applies (not sure). As there has
been very little activity since then, I've marked it as returned with
feedback. Feel free to re-submit an updated patch for 2020-03.

This definitely does not mean the feature is not desirable, but my
feeling is most of the discussion happens on the other thread dealing
with global temp tables [1] so maybe we should keep just that one and
combine the efforts.

Tomas Vondra http://www.2ndQuadrant.com