Some incorrect option sizes for PQconninfoOption in libpq

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Some incorrect option sizes for PQconninfoOption in libpq
Date: 2020-01-28 05:36:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I was reviewing the libpq code for the recent SSL protocol patch, and
noticed two mistakes with dispsize for the following parameters:
- channel_binding should be at 8, the largest value being "require".
- gssencmode should be at 8.

In those cases the zero-terminator was forgotten in the count. A
similar mistake was done in the past for sslmode that was fixed by
f4051e36. It is unlikely that dispsize is being used, but we cannot
break that on compatibility grounds, and the current numbers are
incorrect so let's fix it.

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
libpq-connect-dispsize.patch text/x-diff 1.3 KB