Re: Setting min/max TLS protocol in clientside libpq

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, cary huang <hcary328(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Setting min/max TLS protocol in clientside libpq
Date: 2020-01-17 01:09:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 09:56:01AM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> The patch looks fine to me, I don't an issue with splitting it into a
> refactoring patch and a TLS min/max version patch.

Thanks, committed the refactoring part then. If the buildfarm breaks
for a reason or another, the window to look at is narrower than if we
had the full set of changes, and the git history is cleaner. I
noticed as well a compilation warning when compiling with OpenSSL
1.0.2 from protocol_openssl.c because of missing declarations of the
two routines because the header declaration was incorrect.

Could you please rebase and fix the remaining pieces of the patch?
--
Michael