Re: Using multiple extended statistics for estimates

From: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Mark Dilger <hornschnorter(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Using multiple extended statistics for estimates
Date: 2019-12-01 19:08:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 03:01:31PM -0800, Mark Dilger wrote:

>Are you planning to submit a revised patch for this?

Yes, I'll submit a rebased version of this patch shortly. I got broken
because of the recent fix in choose_best_statistics, shouldn't take long
to update the patch. I do have a couple more related patches in the
queue, so I want to submit them all at once.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra http://www.2ndQuadrant.com