Re: NOT IN subquery optimization

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: "Li, Zheng" <zhelli(at)amazon(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: NOT IN subquery optimization
Date: 2019-12-01 03:43:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 09:26:16PM +0000, Li, Zheng wrote:
> Let me know if you have any comments.

I have one: the latest patch visibly applies, but fails to build
because of the recent API changes around lists in the backend code.
So a rebase is in order. The discussion has not moved a iota in the
last couple of months, still as the latest patch has not received
reviews, I have moved it to next CF waiting on author.
--
Michael