remove useless returns

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: remove useless returns
Date: 2019-11-28 14:46:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here's a silly insomnia-inspired little patch that removes useless
"return;" lines from some routines. (I left some alone, because they
seemed to be there more for documentation purposes, such as the ones in
from_char_set_mode and from_char_set_int; also regcomp.c since the
pedigree there is unclear.)

This seems pretty uncontroversial, so I'm not thinking of waiting over
the US holidays to get opinions about it ...

--
Álvaro Herrera PostgreSQL Expert, https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Remove-useless-return-lines.patch text/x-diff 16.4 KB