Re: missing ML message (Re: v12.0: segfault in reindex CONCURRENTLY)

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: missing ML message (Re: v12.0: segfault in reindex CONCURRENTLY)
Date: 2019-10-13 18:15:23
Lists: pgsql-www

On 2019-Oct-13, Tom Lane wrote:

> Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com> writes:
> > I was going to add a link to this thread in a commit message for our internal
> > project's repo, but found that (even 2.5 hours later) the HTTP archives don't
> > show my last message;
>
> Yeah, I see a gap in list traffic this morning between about 8EDT (1200
> UTC) and 10:45 (14:45 UTC). I would not be that surprised if nobody
> had posted anything ... but I too sent a message during that interval
> that hasn't appeared, and I have a cc: from Andres that hasn't shown
> up either.

There was a problem in mailing list delivery earlier today, causing
*some* messages to get stuck. I think there's some kind of issue with
Yahoo that's causing a lot of grief. However, I see that the
complained-about message is now posted; Magnus got the queue unstuck
earlier today IIRC. I just checked the server and it seems to be
working fine.