GSSAPI: logging principal

From: Allan Jensen <pglist(at)winge-jensen(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSSAPI: logging principal
Date: 2019-10-09 08:49:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have GSSAPI-login and user mapping to postgres working fine.

Whenever i login to postgres I get a line like the following in the
logfile:

connection authorized: user=testrole database=testdb SSL enabled
(protocol=TLSv1.3, cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384, bits=256,
compression=off)

What bothers me, is that i can't see what kerberos prinicpal was used
during authentication.

I have fiddled around with log-settings to no avail.

Is there any way to make postgres log the principal?

--
Regards,
Allan