PostgreSQL 12 RC1 + GA Dates

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Postgres packagers <pgsql-packagers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 12 RC1 + GA Dates
Date: 2019-09-18 01:17:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

Based on the current status of the open items and where we are at in
the release cycle, the date for the first release candidate of
PostgreSQL 12 will be 2019-09-26.

If all goes well with RC1, the PostgreSQL 12.0 GA release will be
2019-10-03. This is subject to change if we find any issues during
the RC1 period that indicate we need to make an additional release
candidate prior to going GA.

To the entire community, patch authors, reviewers and committers,
thank you for all of your hard work on developing PostgreSQL 12!

On behalf of the RMT,
--
Michael