Re: Optimization of some jsonb functions

From: Joe Nelson <joe(at)begriffs(dot)com>
To: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Optimization of some jsonb functions
Date: 2019-07-26 19:34:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thomas Munro wrote:
> This doesn't apply -- to attract reviewers, could we please have a rebase?

To help the review go forward, I have rebased the patch on 27cd521e6e.
It passes `make check` for me, but that's as far as I've verified the
correctness.

I squashed the changes into a single patch, sorry if that makes it
harder to review than the original set of five patch files...

--
Joe Nelson https://begriffs.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
jsonb-optimization-v02.patch text/x-patch 24.0 KB