Re: Compile from source using latest Microsoft Windows SDK

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(dot)dunstan(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Peifeng Qiu <pqiu(at)pivotal(dot)io>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Compile from source using latest Microsoft Windows SDK
Date: 2019-07-25 00:02:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 10:38:47AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Yeah, on consideration I think Peifeng's patch upthread looks OK.
> (Incidentally, this variable is not set in the very old version of VC
> running on currawong).

Interesting. I am not actually sure in which version of VS this has
been introduced. But it would be fine enough to do nothing if the
variable is not defined and rely on the default. Except for the
formatting and indentation, the patch looks right. Andrew, perhaps
you would prefer doing the final touch on it and commit it?
--
Michael