Re: Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Subject: Re: Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres
Date: 2019-07-10 07:33:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 03:16:01PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> The v2 patch is somewhat confused as it has Windows carriage returns rather
> than newlines, so it replaces the entire file making the diff hard to read. It
> also includes a copy of TestLib and the v1 patch and has a lot of whitespace
> noise.

Nobody can provide a clear review if the files are just fully
rewritten even based on a read of the patch. Perhaps you are working
on Windows and forgot to configure core.autocrlf with "git config".
That could make your life easier.

I have switched the patch as "waiting on author" for now.
--
Michael