Re: GSoD Introductory Resources and Tutorial Projects

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: sharon clark <sclb3(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: GSoD Introductory Resources and Tutorial Projects
Date: 2019-05-26 14:33:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

* sharon clark (sclb3(at)hotmail(dot)com) wrote:
> I plan to submit a proposal for both the PostgreSQL Introductory Resources and Tutorial projects, but I’m open to learning technologies for ANY other projects listed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for reaching out. As part of the proposal, you'll want to
include a detailed description (a great deal more than what you included
in this initial email) of the technical writing project. I encourage
you to reach out to pgsql-docs list with your specific ideas and
suggestions around the topics you're interested, so we can discuss them
and hopefully help you put together a good project proposal.

Thanks!

Stephen