Re: Organisational structure

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Sascha Kuhl <yogidabanli(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Organisational structure
Date: 2019-05-20 13:37:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

* Sascha Kuhl (yogidabanli(at)gmail(dot)com) wrote:
> Can I obtain a document with the organisational structure of this mailing
> list. I would like to foresee what happens with my email.

There is no formal document and we don't have any control over what
happens down-stream of us (there are multiple public archives of these
lists). The official archives for this list are here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/

> Concretely I would like to know if there is a filtering and/or relaying
> person or algorithm involved

We do have spam filtering in place for all inbound email, and there is
moderation where an individual may be involved.

Thanks,

Stephen