Re: identity not working with inherited table

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: José Luis Viejo <jlviejo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: identity not working with inherited table
Date: 2019-05-05 09:31:12
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Sat, May 04, 2019 at 12:11:51AM -0500, José Luis Viejo wrote:
> I hope this helps to clarify the problem
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55979456/identity-not-working-with-inherited-table

If Stack overflow goes away, then we would lost this information when
referring to the archives of PostgreSQL mailing lists, and not
everybody is willing to follow the information on the link. Could you
send directly to this thread what you think the actual problem is,
what you are noticing, and what you would expect? Using SQL queries
is of course recommended.
--
Michael