CF app: "target version" entered twice?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: CF app: "target version" entered twice?
Date: 2019-02-27 23:26:03
Lists: pgsql-www

I just created a new patch in the commitfest app
(https://commitfest.postgresql.org/22/new/). The app asked me on the
first page for the target version ... and then again on the second page.
And it didn't remember what I selected first.

I suppose the fix is just to remove the "target version" selectable on
the first page?

--
Álvaro Herrera http://www.twitter.com/alvherre
Al principio era UNIX, y UNIX habló y dijo: "Hello world\n".