bug tracking system

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: nw(at)hydaspes(dot)if(dot)org
Subject: bug tracking system
Date: 2019-01-31 11:04:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here's a bug tracking system that Nathan set up many years ago and
apparently has kept going unattended. It seems to me that it's
something that we could base a semi-official bug tracking system on.

https://granicus.if.org/pgbugs/

There are clearly things that need fixed, such as failure to
base64-decode the body of messages, etc ... and we probably want to
piggyback on our archives rather than having its own copy of the emails.
But it's a starting point for discussion.

--
Álvaro Herrera