Bison state table

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bison state table
Date: 2019-01-25 22:38:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

With our scanner keywords list now more cache-aware, and with us
planning to use Bison for years to come, has anyone ever looked at
reordering the bison state machine array to be more cache aware, e.g.,
having common states next to each other rather than scattered around the
array?

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Ancient Roman grave inscription +