move hash_any to utils/hash/hashfn.c

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: move hash_any to utils/hash/hashfn.c
Date: 2019-01-25 19:35:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just noticed (once again) that we have hash_any() declared in
src/access/hash.h (the header file for the hash index AM) rather than
somewhere in utils/, for no good reason other than perhaps there was no
better place when it was introduced. This means that some files that
seem to just need hash_any end up pointlessly #including the whole AM
world upon themselves.

Would anybody object too hard if I move hash_any() and friends to
src/backend/utils/hash/hashfn.c and the declarations to
src/include/utils/hashutils.h?