Re: partitioned tables referenced by FKs

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: partitioned tables referenced by FKs
Date: 2018-11-02 23:45:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing. When creating a constraint, an index
OID is normally given. I'm not sure what is this for. In the patch
it's a little convoluted to get the correct index OID, so I'm just
passing InvalidOid. Things work nonetheless. I wonder if we shouldn't
just do away with the index OID. There are several /*FIXME*/ notes in
the code due to this.