pg_promote not marked as parallel-restricted in pg_proc.dat

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_promote not marked as parallel-restricted in pg_proc.dat
Date: 2018-10-29 08:25:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

It looks that I forgot to mark pg_promote as parallel-restricted in
1007465 in pg_proc.dat. It seems to me that this is not a huge issue as
system_views.sql redefines the function for its default values and
enforces parallel-restricted, but let's be right from the start.

Attached is a patch to fix that. Any comments or objections? Please
note that the catalog version bump is included as a personal reminder..

Thanks,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
promote-data-fix.patch text/x-diff 974 bytes