Re: Changes in Brazil DST's period

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Emílio B(dot) Pedrollo <emiliopedrollo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Changes in Brazil DST's period
Date: 2018-10-13 18:10:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 04:05:17PM -0300, Emílio B. Pedrollo wrote:
> Today Brazil's president announced that the DST for all our time zones would
> start at November 18th instead of November 4th
> There's already a thread at IANA about it
> https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2018-October/026921.html

Well, odds are this will be part of the next minor release when we get
updates of the time zone database. Also, if pg_config shows the option
--with-system-tzdata, then your system is using the operating system
time zone database and you will need to get that updated to see the new
time zone change date.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Ancient Roman grave inscription +