Re: Commit fest 2018-09

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commit fest 2018-09
Date: 2018-10-02 06:52:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Sep 06, 2018 at 01:50:23PM -0700, Michael Paquier wrote:
> We are already in September, hence it is time to move on with the 2nd
> commit fest for v12. As usual, there are many patches waiting for
> review and integration:
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/19/
> With a couple of days of delay, I have switched the CF app as
> in-progress on Tuesday AOE. Please note that I am fine to act as CFM
> and help with the patch classification. If somebody wishes to act as
> such and is familiar with the community process, feel free to reply to
> this thread to manifest yourself.

And more or less one month later here we are, with the following final
score:
Committed: 46
Moved to next CF: 127
Rejected: 5
Returned with Feedback: 37
Total: 215

I have spent some time classifying the existing entries, roughly moving
to the next commit fest entries which had rather fresh reviews, the
patches which got no reviews. Patches which did not apply without any
reviews have been moved to the next CF, waiting for their respective
author(s). Patches not having much activity, or waiting for author
input for more than a couple of weeks have been returned with feedback.

Thanks to all who participated in the patch review, authoring, and
everybody else who helped in making the different patches move forward.
--
Michael