Re: GCI wiki page

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Tahir Ramzan <tahirramzan(at)alumni(dot)vu(dot)edu(dot)pk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GCI wiki page
Date: 2018-09-26 16:35:28
Lists: pgsql-www

Greetings,

The first step in getting access to the wiki is to create an account in
the PostgreSQL community account system, by going here:

https://www.postgresql.org/account/

Once you've done that, please let me know what account name you used (it
can be anything) and then I'll expidite the cooling-off period for you,
after which you'll be able to log into the wiki. Once you can log into
the wiki, I can add you to the editors group to allow you to edit the
page.

Thanks!

Stephen