Re: Bad order of Postgres links in Google search results and how to fix it

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Nikolay Samokhvalov <samokhvalov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bad order of Postgres links in Google search results and how to fix it
Date: 2018-07-29 23:44:14
Lists: pgsql-www

Greeting Nikolay,

* Nikolay Samokhvalov (samokhvalov(at)gmail(dot)com) wrote:
> Any feedback on this?

At least a couple of the primary -www folks are currently more-or-less
offline, so I doubt we'll hear much on this front in the next couple
weeks. That said, thanks for bumping it, as I definitely think this is
something we'd like to fix. I'd suggest bumping it again, if you
haven't heard anything, once we get close to September.

Thanks!

Stephen