Add necessary package list to ldap TAP's README

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Add necessary package list to ldap TAP's README
Date: 2018-05-21 01:34:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

The kerberos test suite mentions the package list to use on a set of
distributions, which is very useful. However we don't do the same for
ldap. Something like the attached would be adapted then to help setting
up a test environment?

I have at hand only a Debian installation, and I have just guessed the
RHEL and FreeBSD dependencies.

Thanks,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
openldap-tap-readme.patch text/x-diff 449 bytes