Cold welcoming message when installing anything because of LLVM bitcode stuff

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Subject: Cold welcoming message when installing anything because of LLVM bitcode stuff
Date: 2018-04-28 07:39:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

JIT is introducing the installation of LLVM bitcode modules, and any
installation done results in the following comment in output, which
repeats basically for all the extensions installed:
# Then install files
#
# The many INSTALL_DATA invocations aren't particularly fast, it'd be
# good if we could coalesce them, but I didn't find a good way.

Andres, could it be possible to move at least that block of comments in
a place where this is not user-visible? I would be of the opinion to
move away also the "# Create target directory", "# Create
sub-directories, if files are in subdirectories", and "# and generate
index" as the information is not especially useful for anobody compiling
the code with --with-llvm.

Thanks,
--
Michael