Re: Commit 4dba331cb3 broke ATTACH PARTITION behaviour.

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, jeevan(dot)ladhe(at)enterprisedb(dot)com, rushabh(dot)lathia(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Commit 4dba331cb3 broke ATTACH PARTITION behaviour.
Date: 2018-04-11 18:53:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks for the discussion. Per your suggestions, I changed the check
for default partition OID to an assert instead of the 'if' condition,
and removed the code that attempted vainly to verify the constraint when
attaching a foreign table as a partition. And pushed.

I think we're done here, so marked the Open Item as fixed.