Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Ivan Kartyshov <i(dot)kartyshov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Date: 2018-03-07 02:25:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Mar 06, 2018 at 02:24:24PM +0300, Ivan Kartyshov wrote:
> Hello, I now is preparing the patch over syntax that Simon offered. And in
> few day I will update the patch.
> Thank you for your interest in thread.

It has been more than one month since a patch update has been requested,
and time is growing short. This refactored patch introduces a whole new
concept as well, so my recommendation would be to mark this patch as
returned with feedback, and then review it freshly for v12 if this
concept is still alive and around.
--
Michael