Re: MSVC builld of 9.5.12 is broken?

From: Victor Wagner <vitus(at)wagner(dot)pp(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MSVC builld of 9.5.12 is broken?
Date: 2018-02-28 04:41:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

В Wed, 28 Feb 2018 10:45:24 +0900
Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz> пишет:

> Replace backslashes by forward slashes in MSVC build code
>
> This makes it possible to run some stages of these build scripts on
> non-Windows systems. That way, we can more easily test whether file
> moves or makefile changes might break the MSVC build.

It would be nice to be able at least run perl -wc on these scripts on
non-windows platform.

Unforutnately following development seems to break this.

Now Mkvcbuild.pm depends on Win32 module and Win32API::File module,
both of which are not exist on non Win32 platforms.

Or there exist somewhere fake Win32 module which would satisfy
dependencies and do nothing?

--
Victor Wagner <vitus(at)wagner(dot)pp(dot)ru>