Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org

From: Johann Spies <jspies(at)sun(dot)ac(dot)za>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org
Date: 2018-01-29 08:12:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 04:17:17PM +0000, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:

> done and thanks to the packagers for their hard work.

ditto.

> However, I'm having problems installing it on my Debian Jessie laptop - I'm
> probably doing something silly and would appreciate help:

I am running buster and had to temporarily change my sources.list for
the standaard Debian packages to sid to get all the dependencies.

> What am I doing wrong?

I am not sure.

A second option would be to download the pgadmin4, pgadmin4-common and
pgadmin4-doc packages and then install it using "dpkg -i" which will
through a lot of dependency-missing errors. Then try apt-get -f
install.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder / Data manager Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van hierdie e-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gerel. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer