Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10

From: Victor Wagner <vitus(at)wagner(dot)pp(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: master make check fails on Solaris 10
Date: 2018-01-17 17:36:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

В Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:33:09 -0500
Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> пишет:

> Attached is a draft patch to incorporate Victor's slimmed-down test
> into configure. If you have a chance, could you confirm it does
> the right thing on your Sparc machine?

Definitely. As soon as next work day begins in Moscow.

> BTW, it would be a good idea to set up a buildfarm member on that
> machine, if you care about whether that configuration continues
> to work in the future.

Really we already have buildfarm member on this machine. It is just
member of PostgresPro private buildfarm, not of big comminity
buildfarm.

So, I'll register it in the big buildfarm as soon as I figure out how
to distribute limited resources of this machine between two buildfarms.

--
Victor Wagner <vitus(at)wagner(dot)pp(dot)ru>