Re: Fix permissions check on pg_stat_get_wal_senders

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Feike Steenbergen <feikesteenbergen(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Fix permissions check on pg_stat_get_wal_senders
Date: 2017-12-23 10:56:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 07:49:34AM +0100, Feike Steenbergen wrote:
> On 21 December 2017 at 14:11, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > You mean a WAL receiver here, not a WAL sender.
>
> Fixed, thanks

[nit]
/*
- * Only superusers can see details. Other users only get the pid value
+ * Only superusers and members of pg_read_all_stats can see details.
+ * Other users only get the pid value
* to know whether it is a WAL receiver, but no details.
*/

Incorrect comment format.
[/nit]

Committers run pgindent on each patch before committing anyway, and what
you are proposing here looks good to me, so I am marking that as ready for
committer. Simon, as the original committer of 25fff407, could you look
at what is proposed here?
--
Michael