BUG #14965: PGAdmin 2.0 fails to launch after restart

From: nonmint(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: nonmint(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #14965: PGAdmin 2.0 fails to launch after restart
Date: 2017-12-11 16:51:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14965
Logged by: Ian Phillipchuk
Email address: nonmint(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.3
Operating system: Windows 10 running on Azure VM

After installing PGAdmin 2.0 I was very pleased with the performance and new
features. Then my Azure VM I use for development shut down at the end of the
work day (as scheduled) and then I was unable to launch the application
again, it times out with "Application Server could not be contacted." I can
reinstall the application and get it to work again, but that's obviously not
a very tenable solution.