Re: Log LDAP "diagnostic messages"?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Log LDAP "diagnostic messages"?
Date: 2017-09-14 14:12:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I think the ldap_unbind() changes should be in a separate preliminary
patch to be committed separately and backpatched.

The other bits looks fine, with nitpicks

1. please move the new support function to the bottom of the section
dedicated to LDAP, and include a prototype

2. please wrap lines longer than 80 chars, other than error message
strings. (I don't know why this file plays fast & loose with
project-wide line length rules, but I also see no reason to continue
doing it.)