Re: pg_dump does not handle indirectly-granted permissions properly

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump does not handle indirectly-granted permissions properly
Date: 2017-09-13 15:51:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom, all,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net) wrote:
> Alright, here's an updated patch which cleans things up a bit and adds
> comments to explain what's going on. I also updated the comments in
> acl.h to explain that ordering actually does matter.

Getting back to this, here's rebased patches for master/v10 and 9.6
(which only had whitespace differences, probably pgindent to blame
there..).

I'm going to push these later today unless there's other comments on it.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_pg_dump_ordering_v2-master.patch text/x-diff 6.3 KB
fix_pg_dump_ordering_v2-96.patch text/x-diff 6.3 KB