Re: Fwd: Introducing Aquameta 0.1

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: eric(at)aquameta(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-infra(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Introducing Aquameta 0.1
Date: 2017-09-05 02:51:30
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-www

Hi Eric,

I am one of the moderators of pgsql-announce.

I think your messages falls into "Proprietary & External OSS Project News" of:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval

and can be approved. Unless there's objection within a few hours, I am
going to approve your message.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii