Re: assorted code cleanup

From: Ryan Murphy <ryanfmurphy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: assorted code cleanup
Date: 2017-08-29 07:32:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: tested, passed
Spec compliant: tested, passed
Documentation: tested, passed

I've reviewed the code changes, and it's pretty clear to me that they clean things up a bit while not changing any behavior. They simplify things in a way that make the code more comprehensible. I've run all the tests and they behave the same way as they did before the patch. I also trying manually playing around the the function in question, `metaphone`, and it seems to behave the same as before.

I think it's ready to commit!

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer