pg_restore documentation

From: wkhatch(at)me(dot)com
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_restore documentation
Date: 2017-06-26 19:36:53
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/app-pgrestore.html

Following docs, I'm having an unexpected failure when I issue this format of
the command:

pg_restore drupal_dump.sql -h
adjh4syhpk555s.cckxxqjsrxhd.us-east-1.rds.amazonaws.com -U someUser -W
yeahRight -d wm_drupal

I get error:

pg_restore: too many command-line arguments (first is "yeahRight")

I would absolutely expect this to at least initiate, and not fail due to
command syntax issues. I feel this documentation is lacking, as there are no
examples for using multiple arguments and options, and it does not appear to
work the way a typical shell utility would work