Re: Get stuck when dropping a subscription during synchronizing table

From: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Date: 2017-05-31 06:51:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 01:30:35AM +0000, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:27:51PM -0400, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > On 5/18/17 11:11, Noah Misch wrote:
> > > IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED. This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for
> > > your status update. Please reacquaint yourself with the policy on open item
> > > ownership[1] and then reply immediately. If I do not hear from you by
> > > ownership without further notice.
> >
> > There is no progress on this issue at the moment. I will report again
> > next Wednesday.
>
> IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED. This PostgreSQL 10 open item is long past due
> for your status update. If I do not hear one from you by 2017-05-31 02:00
> UTC, I will transfer this item to release management team ownership without
> further notice.

This PostgreSQL 10 open item now needs a permanent owner. Would any other
committer like to take ownership? If this role interests you, please read
this thread and the policy linked above, then send an initial status update
bearing a date for your subsequent status update. If the item does not have a
permanent owner by 2017-06-03 07:00 UTC, I will investigate feature removals
that would resolve the item.