Re: PG10 pgindent run

From: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Subject: Re: PG10 pgindent run
Date: 2017-05-16 22:54:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2017-05-16 18:43:22 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Specifically, we don't seem to have entries for any of the typedefs
> associated with the ICU code, eg UChar. This is not terribly
> surprising since none of the buildfarm critters contributing typedef
> lists are building with --with-icu. It looks like only these
> critters are building with ICU:
>
> calliphoridae
> culicidae
> mylodon
> prion
> skink
>
> Perhaps one of them could enable typedef collection?

I tried to enable it on calliphoridae, not sure how the min_hours_since
logic works, and forced a run on HEAD. Chose calliphoridae because runs
are reasonably quick and -DDCOPY_PARSE_PLAN_TREES -DRAW_EXPRESSION_COVERAGE_TEST
shouldn't affect typedef results.

Shouldn't take too long.

No clue if there's some switch that needs to be toggled on the buildfarm
side to accept the typedefs, I've never looked at that side of things.

- Andres