BUG #14624: Properties Window

From: dixies(at)infotraxsys(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #14624: Properties Window
Date: 2017-04-17 18:37:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14624
Logged by: Dixie Schwab
Email address: dixies(at)infotraxsys(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2
Operating system: Windows 10

Is there anyway, when I right click on a Stored Procedure and click
"Properties" that the window can be larger? It is such a small window when
I am viewing the code in the stored proc I can't even see it. I have to
ALWAYS resize that window. Why can't it just doc like the Query Tool
Window?