Re: could not fork autovacuum worker process: No error

From: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
To: Tomasz Szypowski <tomasz(dot)szypowski(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: could not fork autovacuum worker process: No error
Date: 2017-04-02 22:08:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Sun, Apr 02, 2017 at 07:51:59PM +0200, Tomasz Szypowski wrote:
> I build PostgreSQL 32 bit on Windows with Microsoft Visual Studio 8.

That version number is ambiguous. From the command prompt in which you build
PostgreSQL, what is the output of these two commands?

cl
systeminfo | findstr /B OS

If you build PostgreSQL on one system and run it on a different system, what
is the output of "systeminfo | findstr /B OS" on the runtime system?

> I don`t see any config.pl file, Do you mean config_default.pl?

Technically no. If you have not created a config.pl, that is fine.