Re: multivariate statistics (v19)

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut(at)gmail(dot)com>, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>, David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Petr Jelinek <petr(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: multivariate statistics (v19)
Date: 2017-01-25 12:56:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Tomas Vondra
> <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:

> > Attached is v22 of the patch series, rebased to current master and fixing
> > the reported bug. I haven't made any other changes - the issues reported by
> > Petr are mostly minor, so I've decided to wait a bit more for (hopefully)
> > other reviews.
>
> And nothing has happened since. Are there people willing to review
> this patch and help it proceed?

I am going to grab this patch as committer.

> As this patch is quite large, I am not sure if it is fit to join the
> last CF. Thoughts?

All patches, regardless of size, are welcome to join any commitfest.
The last commitfest is not different in that regard. The rule I
remember is that patches may not arrive *for the first time* in the last
commitfest. This patch has already seen a lot of work in previous
commitfests, so it's fine.