Re: Vacuum: allow usage of more than 1GB of work mem

From: Anastasia Lubennikova <lubennikovaav(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Vacuum: allow usage of more than 1GB of work mem
Date: 2016-12-22 15:15:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, failed
Implements feature: not tested
Spec compliant: not tested
Documentation: not tested

Hi,
I haven't read through the thread yet, just tried to apply the patch and run tests.
And it seems that the last attached version is outdated now. It doesn't apply to the master
and after I've tried to fix merge conflict, it segfaults at initdb.

So, looking forward to a new version for review.

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author